Return Property Services is a fast-growing construction and refurbishment company located in North Acton, London. Our office is a fun place to be and that’s mainly because everyone in the team believes in the mission and is seriously good at what they do.
In addition to performing one or more trades to a high standard you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the sites on which you are site manager.
- Up to £180-£200 a day
- Overall delivery of project according to contract and timescales
- Setting up and maintain site facilities, ensure site is clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for Health and Safety on site, site inductions, tool box talks and all other aspects
- Work with project manager to plan resource needs
- Managing subcontractors and site personnel to ensure quality, progress and programme
- To keep site records, daily diary of staff and site activity
- Uphold the highest professional standards of work and behaviour on site
- Ordering and planning short and long-lead materials and checking deliveries
- Liaison with client, other professionals and public
- Understand budget and cost controls
- Effective communicator
- Use of computer.
- First aider
- CSCS card
- Health & Safety training
- You will have over 5 years as a tradesman
- Over 1 year as a site foreman or supervisor
- Driving license